Monday, May 25, 2009

i heart faces: birthdays

I've been inspired by my friend Sonja to enter a photography contest for a website called i heart faces...I love taking photos of my kids, so why not share some of my favorites? 

Here is one of Lillie on her 2nd birthday...I have a tradition of having the kids wear a birthday hat during their party and so far I've been fortunate that they've kept them on for some photos. Lillie can be contemplative at times and so I like this expression (she really did have fun at her party, it just maybe doesn't look like it in this photo). 

Be sure to head over to i heart faces website to check out all the entries for this week http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/.





4 comments:

  1. Great shot! I love the bday hat - so cute! And, welcome to i heart faces for your first entry! Woo hoo! It's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWwww, little chubby checks! Great first entry and welcome to the new addiction! Don't worry we are all very friendly and helpful over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you resist those cheeks and itty bitty dog ears! I just started iheart a couple of weeks ago and it is way addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo welcome to IHF! You're in for a treat! I've been doing it for about six or so weeks now and I'm totally addicted. Never say we didn't warn you :)

    ReplyDelete