Sunday, April 18, 2010

i heart faces: collages



The challenge at i heart faces this week is to create a photo collage. I had a lot of different ideas for this project, but settled on these older photos because they are some of my favorites. I actually took them with my film camera (just added a bit more contrast with PS). Lillie was acting silly and I remember feeling frustrated because she wasn't cooperating with my agenda- but in the end it made for some great candid shots.

I was excited to use my new Compositor to make this collage- once I figured out how to install it on my computer (well, I guess my husband did it for me), it was very easy to use. I will use this new tool a lot!

Check out other entries this week (and tips for creating collages) at: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Definitely one of my favourites so far. I love the sepia tone and the lighting. And the three pictures together is just glorious.

    Lovely, lovely work.

    Stop by my blog, at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com if you get the chance :)

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottom photo...Cute collage! It's fun to learn how to do them isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - I love the sepia tone. I never use that anymore and all of my wedding photos were printed in that tone! You will have to let me know how you like the new compositor. Lillie sure looks cute - and it is fun to think about how much she has grown and changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious! My favorite photo is the bottom one, LOVE those eyes! Great collage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh - how fun to have the new compositor! :) Your collage looks great. The bottom picture is incredible! It is fun to go back to old pictures and tweak them now that you have Photoshop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love that bottom image ♥ great light too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect... I love the editing. :)

    Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful collage. I love the eyes in the bottom picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!!! Gorgeous collage. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete