Monday, March 22, 2010

i heart faces: angles


This week's theme at i heart faces is angles...it will be very fun to see how this is interpreted by all of the creative photographers out there!

I took this photo of Emily in her baptism dress- the dress looked so pretty that I thought I'd see what it looked like from above. I took it with my digital camera and have not added any post-processing to it (I have CS4 in the box still- just not very much extra time on my hands these days with 3 under 4). I probably also used the Normal Program mode since I've only just begun to experiment with Manual. I have a lot to learn!

Check out other photos this week at: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

3 comments:

  1. Awe! She is adorable! Once you open the box, you will get lost for-e-ver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been one of my favorites of Emily. I love her expression and the way her dress spills out around her. She is a good little baby!

    ReplyDelete