Sunday, March 14, 2010

i heart faces: bundled up!


We spend a lot of time bundled up here in Minnesota...we were "up north" at Grandma and Grandpa's house in this photo and it was snowing a bit. Sam enjoyed tractor rides in the snow this week and Lillie tried out her new snowshoes. When you live in Minnesota we embrace winter because it tends to last for quite a few months!

Check out other fun "bundled" entries at: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/
I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

6 comments:

  1. I love that little look of apprehension on his face! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the angle of the shot and the snow on the trees in the background makes it feel very wintry! Red is a good color on Sammy, too! I hope Lillie had fun on her snowshoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute picture! I love the snowy trees and sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how cute! I love the bright red jacket against that white backdrop.

    ReplyDelete